venerdì 4 dicembre 2009

Explanation Of Instruction For The Public By the Founder, Mikao Usui

"It is an old custom to teach a method to only my descendants for keeping a wealth within the family. However with the modern society we live in, we wish to share the happiness of co-existence and co-prosperity. So I do not allow my family to keep this (Usui Reiki Ryoho) method to ourselves.

"My Usui Reiki Ryoho is original, there is nothing like this in the world. So I would like to release this method to the public for everyone's benefit and I hope for everyone's happiness. My Reiki Ryoho is an original method based on the intuitive power in the universe. By this power, the body gets healthy and enhances one's happiness of life and peace of mind.

"Nowadays people need improvement and reconstruction inside and outside of life, so the reason for releasing my method to the public is to help people with illness of body and mind."

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

welcome on the ReikiLife blog

Welcome to our blog we hope u enjoy